Thursday, October 7, 2010

Walking


So we have decided that we are going to try and get out and about more as a family this fall. I was lucky enough to be a little lighter after delivering Olivia than I was before I got pregnant so I am trying to keep that weight off and lose a little more if possible. My cousin Jennifer is getting married this March in Austin, Texas and has asked me to stand up in the wedding. I am super excited about it but want to lose a few inches before I get measured for the dress in an effort to not look like "the fat girl." Which I am telling you is inevitable but a little less around the middle is always better, especially going into the holidays! So we are taking advantage of the great weather and walking around the neighborhood. In a few weeks here the rummage sales will be over (sad Trina) and mom and I are gearing up to start our water aerobics again at the YMCA. Tim is planning on starting a membership there as well. Check back in a few months and I will let you know how our "plans" are going ;)

No comments: