
Kaitlynn has been such a good girl with the addition of her little sister. She really has no intrest in her necessarily but she is always aware of her. She cant say Olivia yet so she calls her "Via"- I kinda like it! who knows, maybe it will be one of the many nickname I have for her. While we were visiting at my parents Kailtynn decided (being the independant girl that she is) that she was going to take off her diaper... and then play us a tune. What a goof ball. I have to say that she is getting ready to potty train but I didnt know that she would be thi proactive- ah Tim and Trina genes debate again...

When we got home she found a pair of my heels in the closet and decided to take them for a spin. How cute huh? All I heard was clipity clopity all over the house. Lucky for me she did not try to go up or down the stairs with them- thank you to whoever invented doorway gates!

Olivia RoseMarie is such a joy to have- I am glad she is finally here. All those times I complained were totally worth it- just don ask me to ever do it again. Well, actually I cant bcause the Friday after she was born Tim headed off the doctor to be "fixed." I guess he's done too ;) But honestly I couldnt ask for a better baby. She sleeps for hours at a time and if we keep her well fed and swaddled she is as happy as a clam. Stinky but cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment