We got all the Bronander grandchildren together this weekend to get an updated photo for the family album. Dominic was in town with his mom while they are vacationing in Wisconsin this summer. As many of you know, Tara (my previous sister in law) was married to Brad (Tim's older brother... although they are all older hahahaha). They moved out to Las Vegas when Dominic was about three which was almost ten years ago. Its hard to imagine its been that long but in a few years here it certainly will--- wow! how times flies.
Speaking of which- this is a picture of Dominic with his three uncles- they sure love to pick on him :)
Kyra is a year younger than Dominic but she has hit a few growth spurts ahead of him. Although I must say that their parents are proportionate (height wise) to their offspring... sorry Dom- you're gonna be short I fear.
Speaking of proportionate!!! Look at my girl Tara--- she has lost almost a hundred pounds dropping from the 200s into the bottom of the 100s with only her determination and willpower... I am hoping that some of her ambition will wear off on me and I might get a little more motivated. Although in my defense its not that I have a lack of planning--- its just the execution... damn cheeseburgers.

No comments:
Post a Comment