One of Kaitlynn's favorite things to do is go to the doctor and the
dentists... I know... she is crazy. But for now I am totally encouraging
it because it makes the experience easier on her little sister Olivia. A
few weeks ago was Via's first trip to the dentist to have her little
"Snow whites" checked out. The dentist was impressed with her teeth but
mentioned that we have to be careful to watch the amount of juice and
junk food the girls consume (he must be in cahoots with the doctor). I
blame the grandparents for giving them Christmas candy instead of
Christmas carrots. The other concern with her was her use of the
pacifier. Since Bella has been a pacifier fiend we have been trying to
wean them off together so as not to tempt Katie more than we have to.
Via's teeth show no wear or use from the NUK but Katie's on the other
hand have been pushed forward a bit--- Sh*t.
Bella sat like a
champ in the chairs both for her cleaning and her Xrays (first time by
the way). She thought it was pretty cool to wear the fancy apron (lead
apron) and have her picture taken. The Diva experience was rounded off
when she got to wear sunglasses inside and have a bright light on her...
total Bella bliss. Olivia was waaay more interested in the toys in the
waiting room (which I totally expected) and did fairly well for the
dentist but had to sit on my lap. However I don't blame her because he
was such a weirdo. He was coaching me on how to brush their teeth and I
couldn't stop staring at his 1992 bowl shaped hair cut and faded
sideburns!!! So whatever information he was trying to relay to me was
lost in his terrible hair style... lets talk about 2013 doctor... for
reals.
No comments:
Post a Comment