Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dressin Up

I am glad that I checked Katie’s backpack when I did because it appears that she needs to attend 4 K in formal attire today. I typically will check her bag every night but because I get done at 11pm sometimes if Tim has it already put away I totally space the chore. Well this would have been embarrassing for her- wheew! However because it was so last second I had literally 6 minutes to get creative so she was still dressed up but didn’t miss the bus. Because I honestly have no interest in driving her that far unless I have to. Next year will be interesting though as she will be in full day Kindergarten right up the street yaaahhhh!!! (That school bus is pretty handy though I must say) So Miss Kaitlynn Bella wore one of her favorite dress up princess gowns for her big costume day at school. She desperately wanted to wear her glass slippers to show all her friends (the apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree) but I just couldn’t let her. Not that I cared if she took them. That was not the problem. I just didn’t want to seem like an idiot parent. Isn’t that funny… it’s the social stigma I worry about- sheesh Trina.

No comments: