Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Watch Your Back
No not really. Although I do frequently remind Bella that mommies' have
eyes in the back of their heads and she better watch out. Mothers always
know when their children are being sassy... and then Katie will pause briefly, consider it, and follow up with questions like "doesn't your
hair scratch your eye balls back there?" or "do you need glasses on
those eyes too?" She is very bright this one (and it sorta freaks me
out) but I do love when I have sufficiently answered to all her curiosities because she will turn to Via and say something along the lines of "you
better check yourself sis." Love it! So this is a picture of my very
first pintrest project. I know!!! And it was so easy. Although I have to
mention that I spent far too much time locating the various components
and after all was said and done it cost me far too much money. I would
NEVER pay that much for this. But that's not the point (I hope). You may
think that I would have done something like this years ago but I have
always been so worried that I was going to become addicted to Pintrest
that I just put it off and left it alone. Well not anymore. I am going
full bore. Ever since my cousin Theresa showed me all the cool stuff on
there, I have vowed to give it another go (soon). I guess I am worried
about the fact that I am full-on addicted to Facebook and my online
rummage sales so that if I get attached to another social media activity, my head will pretty much just implode. I have no proof to back
this up, but its like going out of your way to become an addict... just doesn't make sense. But we shall see. New Years Resolution 2014: GO to
the dark side... Pintrest I am all yours :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment