Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby its cold outside!




So yesterday we opened up the rummage sale around 7:30 am. And it was super super cold. I mean really cold. Anna was outside in a sweatshirt and blanket and the poor girl looked frozen. She went for a run later that morning and ended up wearing a hat and gloves. Its August, are you kidding me? So we shut down the sale around noon not just because of the cold but because it was sprinkling too. Timmy sold his moped early in the morning and Anna and AJ sold some chairs but other than that it was a crummy day for a rummage sale. That is unless you were the rummager like mom and I... Jackpot! There was nobody out to compete with. WooHoo!


Sunday we hung out at mom and dads to visit with AJ and Anna before they left. We helped out with a few chores but for some reason it was mighty stressful there. So mom, Kyra and I went for a ride to find some apples. We did end up finding some and mom made her famous apple crisp. Yum Yum Yummy!

No comments: