My little “Butta Bean” is 9 months old… Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday we were getting the nursery ready and washing all those clothes. She didn’t even wear them all. Good thing mom and I are rummaging queens. Lately we have been watching for this upcoming season. I can’t believe she has gotten so big. She’s already wearing 12 months and I bet she’ll be in 18’s by her birthday. I know I said its already been 9 months, but I cant remember what life was like before her. Kyra has been such a great big sister and a huge help around the house this summer. I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming. Little Kaitlynn has become quite fond of her too. It seems like Kyra is the only one that can make Bella belly laugh at the drop of a hat. I love both my girls very much and am blessed that they are as healthy as they are. Everyday I am reminded just how lucky I am. Look at those cheeks… who could say no?
No comments:
Post a Comment