Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rummaging was GREAT!




So even though Dad is still ill, Mom and I have been able to do some rummaging. It seems to be number one a good distraction for a few hours and number two it is definitely comforting. Is it sad that I find solace in owning things- the novelty of it? I guess its not as bad as it could be since all these "treasures" are incredibly inexpensive. Speaking of treasures... the picture is of a infant size tree house with a swing. It was only 12 bucks... can you believe it?!? Actually, I didn't believe it either until i got it home and put Bella in it. I kept trying to fasten the harness straps and came to find that the buckle was broken. Who sells something they know a baby is going to go into without having the restraints work. The worst part is that Kaitlynn was with us when we bought it. So they knew that it was for her... Silly people. I say this all nicely now like its a big joke, but I can tell you when I found out that the straps didn't work I was HOT! Luckily we were able to use an old dish towel and tie her in. It works just fine... Buyer Beware I guess!

No comments: