Weren't we just here? Why yes we were. Yesterday Kyra went to a gymnastics camp for the day. She enjoyed it very much but feels that she may need more practice. Auntie Karla was very generous and purchased the camp for her birthday this year. She has informed us that instead of toys for Christmas she wants to try the other camps that they have. I'll remind her of that when it comes down to making her list ;) Anyways, the reason we came back to the YMCA this evening was so that Kyra could enjoy the free inflatables that they had put up. Today was "family fun day" and they had various stations where the kids could play. There were three inflatables, face painting, hair spraying, a ball toss with a dunk tank, and an obstacle course. Tim was stoked when he found the free grilled corn dipped in butter. I myself was holding out until we met his parents at Culver's a few hours later. They were just getting back from visiting our family in Las Vegas (Brad, Tara and Dom). It sounds like they had a blast, spending nearly two weeks out there. Finally I ended my night it my favorite way... a new scary movie with my BFF Jackie. We got the girls all cleaned up, fed Bella her night time bottle and watched the new Lat House on the Left. I have to say I thought it was better than the original, but I would not run out and buy it. Maybe I would watch it again if I was folding socks or something... Oh, and Jackie brought a chocolate zucchini cake that she baked from scratch... she really does love me!
No comments:
Post a Comment