Sunday, August 23, 2009

My little Designer

Kyra and I were very excited that Project Runway has started again. It was complete agony to have to wait a whole year! Anyways, she Bella and I watched the first episode and let me tell you, its pretty exciting. She even has her little sewing satchel and sketch book that she keeps near by for when she gets an idea. I love that kid! The only downfall is that now all we can say to each other is "Make it work." (just like Tim Gunn). Example: I say "Kyra, I need you to come and make faces at the baby while I change her diaper, she's fussy." She says "Cant right now mom, I'm in the bathroom... Make it work!" Or vice versa "Mom can you come help me make my bed" My response "Feeding the baby right now... Make it work!"
Life is great

No comments: