Saturday, November 7, 2009

Congrats Becky!





Today was the baby shower for Paula's BFF Becky... and I was invited (heeheehee... makes me feel special). Anyways, it was so cute to see all the little baby things again. I know you are thinking- hello, Bella's only 11 months old, she's still a baby. But let me tell you, its different. I was noticing the itch today, but don't tell my husband that. Oh! And today was the first time that Kaitlynn tried summer sausage. OMG! A word of warning (as with ice cream) do not give this to her unless you are prepared for a screaming temper tantrum when you stop giving it to her... Fair warning. All in all it was a wonderful morning. Paula had coordinated some baby games to play including: measure/ guess Becky's belly, guess the baby food, baby bingo and other fun stuff. Oh, she even made little rattles out of cupcakes and a diaper cake... it was adorable! Anyways- shout out to Becky: Thanks for letting me hang out with your fam and friends- hope all goes well!

No comments: