Today Tim and I took another load of leaves to the yard recycling center. You should have seen how huge the pile of leaves and grass was. It was literally enormous. I took a picture because it puts it into perspective. This mound was atleast another two times its with further on the right than my camera would capture... Unbelievable. It was like every tree in Green Bay was storing its leaves there. Although i have to mention I really never understood just how many leaves our yard had until we did it again this year. Good Lord! Reminds me when Timmy and I talk about buying a new house that we consider the amount of trees on the property ;)
After dropping off the leaves we headed to the new "restaurant" in town... SONIC. I know most of you are like "whats the big deal?" But to us, it is a big deal. WE figured there hasn't been a new fast food joint to come to Green Bay in quite a while. This sonic is so popular that the first week it was open, there would be lines of car waiting in the adjacent parking lot just to get in line. No Lie! So we waited until the middle of the afternoon when everyone was at work (besides us of course) to try it out. Not bad... 1/2 off slushies were nice. But I have to say that Hardees still trumps hands down!
No comments:
Post a Comment