Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy 1st Bday Kaitlynn!


Today Kaitlynn turned one year old. Where has the time gone. It seems like jut yesterday we were putting the crib together and I was wondering if I had enough diapers. Well no I didn't have enough diapers and yes I'm learning alot as I go. I have a wonderful support team behind me. She will be waking up at her auntie Paula's today since I have to work until 7am and then get some sleep. So her morning bday kisses will have to wait... or Paula can do the honors for me. We got a few shots today and weighed in at25 lbs and 30 inches long. Wheew- Big Girl! She is in the 73rd percentile for height, 92nd for weight and 93rd for her head. Lots of brains I tell you. Today we are headed to Sparta to be with the family for the holidays. Its a four hour trip but I am sure we will have plenty to talk about. I am trying to talk dad into stopping at the Oshkosh outlet mall (he needs a new coat you know... wink wink) .Tim is staying here in Green Bay to be with his family and for some much needed rest (ie: video games). I cant complain though, miss Bella, Mom and I are headed out shopping on Black Friday so I cant really judge him ;) All in all it had been an awesome year with our new little addition. Lots of laughs, a couple bumps (black eyes) and tears but in the end one happy little baby!

No comments: