have I mentioned that I LOVE Fleet Farm? Its awesome! I remember hearing as a child that if you cant find it here at "the man's mall" you dont need it... its sooo true. Tonight we picked Kyra up from school and then met my mom for a little shopping expedition. We headed to Fleet Farm to return a drip pan for my dad's snow blower (i'll explain later) and to check out the toy isles. Kyra was in heaven. The hard part was to watch her drooling and asking for toys that I may (or may not) wink wink have boughten her already. Kaitlynn had a blast looking at all the pretty Christmas lights and I must say that my mother was a bit entranced by a few herself. Kaitlynn got ahold of a huge summer sausage and would not let us put it back. Good thing Christmas is coming up...
So the whole snow blower thing is that my dad had a new garage floor poured this summer and he is VERY protective of it. He sweeps it out religiously and they even have a squeegee for when it gets wet. So when he thought about this winter and the snow blower, he decided that we needed something to catch the water. He sent mom and I off to find something (he's still really sick) and we found a pan. but its a metal pan and that will rust... so that's what we returned and after much frustration I think he has settled on a mat... Ugh! What we do for love...
No comments:
Post a Comment