Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cookies with Santa





Last night we (being my mother and I) took the girls to Kyra's school for Cookies with Santa. It was a sweet little time. The school's PTA put it on and there were a few stations where the kids could make different things. Kyra's was the reindeer food but she was disappointed because the glitter was not edible; the other things were like granola and oatmeal. But she felt that if you were really going to feed the reindeer that the glitter would hurt them... what a sweetie. he decorated cookies and made gift tags. The kids were encouraged to wear their jammies so I put her in this cute little red nightgown. Unfortunately miss Kyra Jean was not so happy when he got there because all the other kids were wearing sleep pants... ugh. She got over it when Santa showed up... she asked for a Wii... no pressure right? After touring the gift shop (bunch of junk I might add) we decided that we might go shopping somewhere else this next weekend. Kaitlynn had fun climbing the stage stairs, she's getting pretty good at it. All in all it was a very nice night. Afterwards we set out to go looking at Christmas lights. I have to say they would look better with some snow.

No comments: