
Oh my oh my... what fun we had. Today Kaitlynn, Kyra and I mixed up all the ingredients to make our Christmas Peanut butter and Oreo balls. The girls had a great time helping me get them all put together. The best part I think was licking the beaters (don't worry no raw eggs). Too bad there wasn't another set for mom! Aj and Anna were home this weekend to help get the basement ready for Dad's big Christmas surprise. On the after Thanksgiving sales we bought him a big flat screen TV for his "man cave." Black Friday is always pretty good to us especially this year. Aj and Anna picked up the surround sound today and I bought the Wii for him earlier this week. The whole trick was to get him out of the house though. So we started organizing the basement and got some piles together that needed to go to the local charity. Sooo we caught lunch at the local Arbys (in a gas station) and then split up. Aj, Anna, baby and I went to drop stuff off at the storage shed for the rummage sale in spring and mom and dad headed to town to donate the other stuff and to run some errands. We scrambled back at the house to get the TV put together in time before he got home. And we had just enough time to get it done. HE LOVED IT! I really don't think he had any idea... it was priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment