

This year we decided to stay in for the holiday. In years past we have either gone out or I have had to work so this is the first time in quite a while we stayed in. Today is my parent's wedding anniversary too. I always wondered why somebody would want to get married on New years but the more I think about it, the sweeter it becomes. I guess you get to start each new year of your marriage with a fresh start and new resolutions... they were pretty smart I guess. Jennifer and Andrew flew home to Austin today and I had to go to work for a few hours this evening. But after Timmy was done with work he picked up the girls to go visit with his parents quick. At seven-ish I met them at the house and we stopped quick at Papa Murphy's (take and bake pizza) on the way out to mom and dad's. AJ and Anna had just gotten there before us so we weren't to late at all... which I usually am. Anyways, we spent the night eating ginormous shrimp, crackers and cheese, pizza sodas and sweets. Kyra may have had a little too many of those sweets because around 10pm she got sick to her stomach. We had to lay down for a bit and she was rearing to go for the ball drop... we all were. This year is going to be full of changes, and I have decided they are all going to be for the best... yup, that's what I decided.
No comments:
Post a Comment