Kyra was a sweetheart last weekend and helped us put together the cabinet that Kaitlynn got for her birthday. I know you are saying "But that was six months ago?" And you would be correct. We just had to wait for the rummage sale to get rid of the rocker so that we had room to maneuver. So here we are. It is amazing how much stuff you can get into these little squares. I did have to designate one for itty bitty chew toys and such (sounds like a dog) for the new baby. We are still trying to work through the names for the new butta bean... good things we still have a few months till she gets here. Luckily all of Kaitlynn's clothes will get another go around and the things that did not fit her might fit the new one... we shall see. All I know is that things around the house are going pretty well. Tim and Bella are having a great time together and really getting some time to bond... but he could go back to work any day now and I would be okay with it :)
1 comment:
That is the cabinet that I bought her. YEAH! Glad it is getting some good use.
Also...I agree that I'd be okay with Timmy going back to work. I miss my Bella Bean!
Post a Comment