Saturday, May 29, 2010

Playing outside

Kaitlynn is loving her new found freedom of the outdoors... she can't get enough! The weather these last few weeks has finally been nice enough to spend some real time outside and I am telling you now, this is an outdoors kind of chick. As you can see from the picture she has a rock in one hand and a stick in the other. Which is pretty much how she looks the majority of the time. When she is not busy helping us re landscape, she is trying out her little tykes slide, swing and playhouse. But for the most part she is running... and running... and running. You can always tell the days that she and Tim have been outside alot because my house stays semi-clean :)

Spunky is still not too sure about Kaitlynn. He is definitely aware of her but not that thrilled to be around her. She is always trying to touch his feet and when we listen to music she holds his ears and makes his head dance. I think it is super cute but the dog... not so much. Just lately she has learned how to give Eskimo kisses with her nose, so she is trying that out on him regularly... poor Spunky-roo.
I have to say that it is nice to be outside too after being so sick this past spring and it is a total relief. Even though I am still struggling with allergies (which I cant take anything for because of the pregnancy) I am doing way way better. In a week or so I will have made it through my second trimester and headed towards the final stretch... of belly that is. You can finally see that I am pregnant which is good- cause its always hard to tell on the "Chunkier" variety. Regardless, I have actually dropped ten pounds even though my midsection has grown substantially. I guess its from eating better- lots of fruit and veggies, little to no meat and a ton of water. Now I have to be careful after I deliver this one not to let those couple ten pounds creep back on :)



No comments: