Yesterday was miss Kalli Jean's 6th Birthday... and it was hot! I am not sure when summer decide to show up but it was definitely here. We got up early and headed over to Andy and Paula's before the crowd got there to get a little visiting in for the girls and the mommies and daddies. It was mice to catch up before the party because I am not sure how things go for you, but when i host a party I am always running around like a crazy person. So I got to chit chat with Paula which was nice. Then Becky and Brady showed up which was even better (sorry Paula) because I got to cuddle a baby that does not wiggle away from me. It was great! He just looks up at you like "I am not sure who you are, you scare me a little, please don't drop me" and then he will smile once in a while... its great. Kalli had the coolest cake ever with all kinds of bling on it... which I think made Kyra a little jealous but she will never admit that :) And let me tell you... Kalli made a haul! There were so many cool gifts it made me wish it was my birthday too! One of her gifts from uncle "Germany" was a neat sprinkler that the girls played with in the afternoon. Like I said it was hot! So Timmy headed home quick (only a couple miles) and grabbed the girls suits. It was Bella's first time in a sprinkler like that and I was a little concerned but she did just as well as the big girls... maybe even better. What a silly baby. We had an awesome time at the birthday party for the most part. There were a couple tense moments where I could have kept my comments to myself but my reservations were nowhere to be found. What do you expect with a pregnant women out in the heat... its bound to happen :)Monday, May 24, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kalli!!!
Yesterday was miss Kalli Jean's 6th Birthday... and it was hot! I am not sure when summer decide to show up but it was definitely here. We got up early and headed over to Andy and Paula's before the crowd got there to get a little visiting in for the girls and the mommies and daddies. It was mice to catch up before the party because I am not sure how things go for you, but when i host a party I am always running around like a crazy person. So I got to chit chat with Paula which was nice. Then Becky and Brady showed up which was even better (sorry Paula) because I got to cuddle a baby that does not wiggle away from me. It was great! He just looks up at you like "I am not sure who you are, you scare me a little, please don't drop me" and then he will smile once in a while... its great. Kalli had the coolest cake ever with all kinds of bling on it... which I think made Kyra a little jealous but she will never admit that :) And let me tell you... Kalli made a haul! There were so many cool gifts it made me wish it was my birthday too! One of her gifts from uncle "Germany" was a neat sprinkler that the girls played with in the afternoon. Like I said it was hot! So Timmy headed home quick (only a couple miles) and grabbed the girls suits. It was Bella's first time in a sprinkler like that and I was a little concerned but she did just as well as the big girls... maybe even better. What a silly baby. We had an awesome time at the birthday party for the most part. There were a couple tense moments where I could have kept my comments to myself but my reservations were nowhere to be found. What do you expect with a pregnant women out in the heat... its bound to happen :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment