
I guess this is officially Winter. I can no longer deny the fact seeing we are smack dab in the middle of a Blizzard- literally. This weekend we have seen some pretty funky weather. Kaitlynn had a blast playing in the snow (first time you know) and trying to make "snow" castles. She was not pleased when they did not cooperate like her "sand" castles- but its all part of learning! I think her favorite part was the fact that snow goes in your mouth fluffy and cold and melts down your throat refreshing and cool... that was of course until it started going down her jacket and freezing the poor babe. I guess now she really understands the meaning of the word COLD. Like I mentioned earlier this was my first weekend back to work. So not only do I have to work 12 hour night shifts but I have to snow blow the driveway in the morning so that I can get my car up and into the garage. Can we say "pitty party?" It was a cool atmosphere in the hospital though. Everyone was talking about the snow and how much they thought we might get. There were even people from out of town that work days in a row that decided to stay overnight here in the hospital... you would have to pay me... which I guess they do- but that's not the point ;) All in all I am glad to be having the snow now instead of the bitterly cold days we will get in January and February. I wonder if there will be enough to go sledding this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment