
Kaitlynn Bella LOVES Peanut butter- but the funny part is that she cant say it! She calls it pea-nummy-butters and I laugh every time. The issue comes in when I am done laughing and she is looking at with a scowl on her face like "Whats so funny mom, I want a damn peanut butter sandwich pronto!" So everyday at lunch time she runs her chubby little hinder up to me in the kitchen and we do our little exchange of words and then she is off again. Speaking of peanut butter- today we finished making all the peanut butter balls, Oreo balls and this year I made cashew clusters and dipped pretzels. I do find it interesting that even though I am busier nowadays, I seem to find more "stuff" to put on my plate (figuratively of course- gotta fit that bridesmaid dress in March-yeah Jennifer!). So yes, we got everything thourally covered in chocolate and set out to cool. In the afternoon mom came over to watch the girls while Tim accompanied me to the doctor- don't freak out- everything is okay- but at the time I wasn't sure of that at all. Here is a list of my symptoms (since delivery): Black spots in my vision, starring of my vision (colors mainly), back pain at sight of epidural, Right sided hand numbness, Right sided mouth numbness and tongue swelling. The last three were an isolated incident but when you put it all together it sounds pretty bad. Now you know I am not one to complain (unless you ask Timmy- sorry honey) but as I mentioned it at work the girls in the ER thought I was crazy for not getting in to see the doctor- so I did. He ordered an Xray right away (to see if there was a bone fragment that broke off when they inserted the epidural) and then an MRI was scheduled for the morning... on Christmas Eve Day! The scary part came in though when the put that birdcage contraption over my head and then stuffed me into a tube that there was no escape from- if I never do that again it will be too soon. Ait turns out I got to listen to holiday music one last time and everything was clear (on the test that is)

Olivia with her penguin-o from Auntie Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment