
Today my
bestest friend in the whole wide world came over to visit the girls (and me too right
Jackie?) We had a nice visit watching a few movies, papa
Murphy's pizza and a whole lot of
cuddling. Primarily of the baby though- miss
Kaitlynn thought it would be more fun to use Jackie as a make shift slide than to just sit calmly next to her- Ah the joys of motherhood! Speaking of motherhood, we have
asked Jackie to be Olivia's Godmother. She was pretty stoked about it and I have to say I cant think of anyone who would take care of my
bambinos like me more than Jack-a-bomb (sorry). So yes, Jackie is Olivia's Godmother and we have asked Tim's brother Brad to be her Godfather. Brad will be flying in from
Las Vegas with his son Dominic so I have a feeling that the weather here in
January might be a bit of a shocker to their systems... I hope they bring warm coats!
No comments:
Post a Comment