Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas in the Air

This weekend we got things rolling at my parents house for Christmas. Dad got the tree up during the week, so Friday after I picked Kyra up from a 1/2 day of school we headed out there to help them decorate. I decided to take a few pictures of the girls without the tree decorated first just so we had a plain background. It worked out- pretty good. I got an awesome shot but it was out of focus- Argh! But the one we got was still cute and its going to have to work for this years Christmas cards. I guess I shouldn't expect too much from a 10 year old, 2 years old and a 2 month old. Bella Vista is a beast though let me tell you- I think she knows that I want her to smile at the camera and that is why she doesn't- the little stinker! Mom and I went to water aerobics early Saturday morning and did our work out. I know what you are saying- water aerobics is not exercise... But when you don't do anything at all- it definitely is. My calfs hurt for quite a while after that (I keep thinking of Hanz and Franz). Kyra asked to stay over at Grammie and Big Al's tonight because St. Nick brings better stuff at her house. At first I thought she was just being sassy and greedy but then I realized she truly believes that he brings better toys because she is at that house- its cute. Especially seeing he came a day early just to make her happy- whoops- got my dates a little mixed up I guess... silly Mommy Trina.

No comments: