
Olivia is 5 months old today- which is insane! I feel like she just got here... which I guess she technically did. I can't imagine life without her but at the same time we are still getting used to having her around. She has outgrown her 4 ounce bottles and is now all the way up to 6 ounces at a shot. The doctor also mentioned that it is time to start trying rice cereal and baby food soon- WHAT! She's not old enough yet :) I am not ready to be giving her baby food just now but lucky for me I have a few months to get used to that idea. I have to say that it will be nice not to have to make bottles all the time but she is such a great baby I don't want things to change... but I will get over it I am sure- like when she starts crawling. The other day we pulled down the bouncer that we bought for Kaitlynn when she was this age. Livi loves it just like Bella did. She bounced so much the first time she bounced herself right to sleep- what a happy little peanut.
No comments:
Post a Comment