Monday, February 21, 2011

Angels

My two little bambinos are getting along quite well. This is a picture of them together with the wall hanging that Tim made for the nursery. It turns out that I will be redecorating when it becomes just Olivia’s room so we are going to list it on craigslist. Which FYI- I think I might be addicted to. Its just so great! I have found a few super deals: big box of pampers for 10 bucks, 2 pair of Nike shoes for Bella at 3 bucks each, a day bed frame for Kyra’s new room for 10 bucks and so on- I might have a problem. I have noticed it’s not so bad now that rummage season is coming up around the corner. I have been going through the house and finding treasures that we just don’t need anymore. This year should be a doosey especially because last year I was sick with the flu and the pregnancy so I literally did no cleaning at all for it- strictly left overs from the loft. So this year will hopefully be a huge success, my loft hopes so too as it is stuffed to the gills (or windows seeing it’s not a fish of any kind). Kyra wants to turn it into an art studio this summer and we are already brainstorming what our projects will be. FYI- if you have any old jewelry or beads, shiny things at all- we are collecting them for art projects so keep an eye open for us J Tim certainly is adjusting well to a life of growing up with three brothers to being a father of three girls. I am so proud of what a great care taker he is and the patience he is slowly but surely developing. Miss Kaitlynn sure is testing him lately though. She is just a little bruiser and I call her my “explorer” as she will get into to everything no matter how well you hide it. Olivia is my little “observer” because she really doesn’t ask for much, just to be sitting up so she can see what’s going on. We all know that Kyra is the girl with the imagination so she is my little “Dreamer.” I am so glad to have her in our family because she is always giving me opportunities to be a better mom. It is funny how things happen – even when you don’t think its for the best, life has a way of turning out.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love the picture of the girls with Timmy. First time I'm seeing Kyra's hair too. She looks a lot like Kaitlynn with the hair being similar. I like it though.