Thursday, February 3, 2011

Basketball

Kyra is now an official athlete. She has decided to play basketball this year for the Red Smith Raptors. Of all the fifth grade girls she is the second tallest and actually a pretty good player. This is the first and only game I am able to make this year because I usually work on Thursdays. So Tim, myself, Kaitlynn, Olivia, my Mom, Andy, Sharon and Jeremy were able to go and watch her play. Jade and Will (Kyra's mom and boyfriend) were there too so we got some much needed chatting done too! I have been so proud of her over the past year. Not only did she give soccer a good go, she started playing the clarinet and going out for basketball too. Now if we can get her math grades up to where they need to be- we would be in great shape! Kaitlynn enjoyed running around after the game and even tried to score a basket like her big sister... some day Bella.

No comments: