
Last night Kyra and Tim sat down and filled out her Valentines for school today. I think it was one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. At first he didn't want to do it but once they got going it was so cute to see them discussing which puppy or kitty to give to which classmate. I think this is the important stuff that they should be doing. I know ten years old can be an awkward age but he is trying to bond with her now while she is still a little girl... which is not going to last long because guess who has a boyfriend! Yes miss Kyra Jean let us know that Daniel is her newest heart throb. So at first I freaked out a little bit because she is a little young to be having a boyfriend but when I asked her if he kissed her yet and she said "Eeeeww!" So then I said "so no kisses, how about hand holding?" That was a one time yes... how cute. It was funny because she came home and asked what chores she could do around the house to earn some money which is really weird for her. It turns out that she is trying to save a little money so she can meet Daniel at the movies. She has assured me that it will be a comedy and nothing mushy mushy... ah to be young again. You better believe I will be sitting behind them- and I cant wait till Timmy finds out.
No comments:
Post a Comment