Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What a Haul...

In the end the girls and I went trick or treating four times in four days and made a serious haul. I had to take a picture to show the massive amount of candy that we will be snacking on until about Easter time... But all the good stuff is already gone ;) I wish you could get a better idea of just how much there is but I had a hard time getting the right angle. And this is without what AJ and Anna got or the huge bag that I sent with Kyra to go to school with her for at her mom's. I must say that this is the most we have ever had from any other year... and think... its probably only going to grow from here- woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Burridge said...

Hi Trina - I am Kyra's grand-aunt Sarah (her late grandfather Charlie was my brother) and I just want you to know how much I appreciate your blog. It has been delightful to watch as she grows up, and her little sisters are simply adorable! I love that you and your family have been able to provide her with a wonderful variety of experiences, and have challenged her to grow as a person. I wish I lived closer as Kyra is the only grandchild in my family - I miss having the opportunity to share things with her. But thanks to your blog, I am able to keep up on the important things in her life, and I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for that.