Sunday, March 31, 2013
Here Comes Peter Cotton-Tail
Awwww Easter was so fun this year even though Spring has yet to be Sprung around these parts. The snowbanks however tend to make great wind blocks this time of year so the girl's bonnets didn't take off to the skys too often. It was my holiday to work so we took my parents up on their offer and sent the girls out to their house for a sleep over and so they could all go to church in the morning. (not sad I missed a 2 hour mass to tell you the truth) Tim is not a religious enthusiast so he stayed home in the morning but when I got up at noonish he brought myself and miss Kyra Jean (it was Jade's weekend but we stole her for a few hours) out to my parents for a fabulous Easter luncheon. Tim's Aunt Karla was even able to join us. I know its hard for her around the holidays, especially Easter because GG (Karla and Sharon's mother) was such a great hostess and celebrated every year with them. So we all sat around the table and had a delicious meal, dad made a ham and AJ deep fried a turkey... it was amazing! We visited for a while and in that time the Easter bunny must have snuck in a dropped off the eggs filled with candy and various treasures. Some even had money!!! That's what I'm talking about Mr. Bunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment