because I love my life just the way it is-- supreme pizza and all. However I can tell you that one of my biggest motivators (don't judge me) is to be able to find more clothes that fit me and that will work for my Frankenstein fashion project (which I will elaborate on later this summer). So yes I understand that losing weight will be good for my health and my body blah blah blah but I guess ultimately I just want cuter clothes... whew--- the first step is to be honest with yourself (check) the next step for me is to turn a blind eye to McDonald's breakfast and bring a banana along whilst running errands... hey weight watchers--- this sucks.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Weight Warriors
Tim and I have always had a history of "excess" weight both as children, teenagers and now in adulthood. Timmy last fall started a weight loss program called "Medi-fast" which helped him drop 70lbs but its not something that a person could maintain for a significant amount of time. So as he was reshaping his body I myself was considering a lifestyle change.You hear about these stick thin girls that see themselves in the mirror as "fat" (a curse word in my house--- just ask Miss Bella Bean) but I never (and still don't) see "fat Trina"... like ever. I always am like "Damn girl-- lookin good!" Unless of course I am sporting head to toe sweats and a lopsided ponytail (typical post-boozing attire). But for reals--- I am okay with the way I look. Channeling my inner honey badger- I don't give a sh*t. However the doctor feels otherwise and has made it very clear that I slipped through my 20s eating everything and anything I wanted and now in my 30s the vacation is over... I need to take care of myself- gross. I realize that its something that you have to want to do and be "all-in" as Tim likes to tell me. Regrettably I am not fully on board
because I love my life just the way it is-- supreme pizza and all. However I can tell you that one of my biggest motivators (don't judge me) is to be able to find more clothes that fit me and that will work for my Frankenstein fashion project (which I will elaborate on later this summer). So yes I understand that losing weight will be good for my health and my body blah blah blah but I guess ultimately I just want cuter clothes... whew--- the first step is to be honest with yourself (check) the next step for me is to turn a blind eye to McDonald's breakfast and bring a banana along whilst running errands... hey weight watchers--- this sucks.
because I love my life just the way it is-- supreme pizza and all. However I can tell you that one of my biggest motivators (don't judge me) is to be able to find more clothes that fit me and that will work for my Frankenstein fashion project (which I will elaborate on later this summer). So yes I understand that losing weight will be good for my health and my body blah blah blah but I guess ultimately I just want cuter clothes... whew--- the first step is to be honest with yourself (check) the next step for me is to turn a blind eye to McDonald's breakfast and bring a banana along whilst running errands... hey weight watchers--- this sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment