Sunday, May 19, 2013

Doctor Herrman in the House!!!

We have a doctor in the family y'all! Miss Anna Herrman (formerly Antos) has officially graduated with her PhD from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee in Communications. (which will hopefully lead to our families communicating well over the long term. that was a joke. ba-dum-dum) but seriously she has put alot of time and effort, sacrificing things she wanted to do so that she could accomplish this tremendous goal that she set for herself almost a decade ago. Over the years, her passion to teach at the college level has fueled her ambition to finish her doctoral degree before the age of 30. I give her credit... because I personally have never been determined on such an incredible level in my entire life. I am super duper proud of her accomplishment and a little jealous to tell you the truth. Way to go Anna-Banana :) Glad you are my sister-in-law... I plan to ride your coat strings all the way to the end sugar pants!

No comments: