Time for another Birthday in the park. I
hope the family is not getting sick of this yet. I know its probably not
as comfortable as if we did it at our home but frankly I don’t want to
have to clean just to clean after people leave. Argh… as is life I
guess. So Miss Olivia Rosemarie turned three on the 18th of
September and is totally loving it. She was happy to see that her
cousins, aunts, uncles, sisters and grandparents were all able to make
it to her party. And the best part was that we all played on the park
equipment. Guests over 50 let their hair down and has some fun. I
myself, made the choice to climb up to the big slide and give er a
whirl. Bad idea. How did I not consider how fast the girls come clipping
down that thing and then add 150 pounds to that? Um duh! I came flying
down that slide at a tremendous rate. Good thing there were no small
children at the bottom cause they would have been history. I got control
by the end but it was pretty scary. Which makes you think I only did it
once right? Hell no- I mastered that thing hahaha. Olivia
was seriously interested in the cake and ice cream this time as opposed
to the last party. I must say that if there were such a thing as a cake
made strictly from frosting she would be all about it. That girl loves
her some frosting. I was proud of Bella for not blowing out Via’s
birthday candles even though I know she was desperate to do so. The
present opening could have been a little smoother but it’s always hard
to be that other sibling (around the same age) and see tons of
awesomeness that is not yours. Although in our house the girls always
share their toys so there really isn’t a “hers” or “mine” unless it’s
something pretty special. Which at this party was the fish stuffed
animal from Nana and Papa (Tim’s parents). Oh my good golly. She LOVES
it! I never would have guess a blue fish would be the toy she attached
to but this isn’t the first time the girls through me for a loop.
No comments:
Post a Comment