Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cassie's Game







Tonight was Miss Cassie Ann's baseball game. It was a really great thing to experience. As many of you already know, Cassie has Spina Bifida which prohibits her from fully using her legs. But let me tell you... this game was awesome. All the kids had a disability of some sort but they all got their turn at bat and making their way around the bases. My girl Cassie hit the ball pretty darn far and I am very proud of her. You go girl!!! Kaitlynn had a pretty good time as well. She hung out with Auntie Mary and her new buddy Matt. I have to say that I was pretty impressed with how well she did away from Timmy and I. Kalli and Kyra checked out the playground and loved it. Kyra asked me if we cold make it our "new park." And my response was "On Tuesdays we sure can." What a cutie! After the game Cassie came around to day hi to us and can you believe it, she cruised right past me and headed for the baby... How rude. But then so did her mommy... do we see a pattern here? :) J/K

No comments: