Today Kyra, Bella my mom and I headed down to Appleton for the afternoon. We had a blast! Directions were a bit fuzzy as far as the driving goes... but we made it... with very few fights. First we headed to the history museum which was having a Houdini exhibit. It was very very cool. Kyra had so much fun playing with the different props that were being used. Kaitlynn even got into the spirit by playing in the vanishing box. After that we went to the planetarium and visited the fossils next door. Have I mentioned how incredibly bright Kyra is... I wish I could take credit through genetics but I'll just claim her creativity... After that Kyra wanted to stop for dinner at the 50's dinner that is actually a McDonald's. She didn't understand why it was called Mac and Don's rainbow inn... but it didn't matter much, she still liked it. Finally we stopped at the Farmer's Market in town and had a ball walking past all the vendors. Mom picked up a lily bouquet and as you can see Kyra picked up a hula hoop. Miss Kaitlynn just enjoyed watching all the action around her. It was like a mini-festival... now I see why people go!
No comments:
Post a Comment