Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter


Today was the opening of Harry Potter who Kyra absolutely adores. She used to call him "her man." and i am certain that because i put that on the blog and she reads it from time to time, that she will give me a bit of her newly found attitude. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that the girl is starting to become independent... but whatever happened to my sweet little peanut. It seems like just the other day she was running around Wal Mart with me in her tutu and rain boots... Sigh... Anyways, it was Tim, my mom, Kyra and I that went. And not to give away the ending... but it was pretty sad. I guess it would have been more emotional for me had I seen the last two movies and actually understood what was happening in the story line. Last time I checked harry Potter was worried about spells and magic not girls... I guess all things change. Poor Kyra probably had tears running for at least 30 minutes after the end of the movie. She is such a good girl :)

No comments: