Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!











Today is the fourth of July and it is awesome to have so many people around for a change. I spent the majority of the day shopping and rummaging with my cousin Theresa. We brought our babies (who are 2 months apart mind you) just so that our parents didn't feel "stuck" with them. But it was great! I think those little bundles (actually they are both pretty big) brought us some great luck. Theresa found a bouncer for Broch and bunch of other stuff. I have to say that I filled a few paper bags myself... but who's counting. That night we set off a few extra leftover fireworks from the wedding back in 2007. They were pretty but Miss Kaitlynn Bella was not so thrilled with the sound... Frankly she cried. You know that whimpering, lost puppy, sying cry... well that's what it was. I felt so bad for her. But she got over it just about the time that Owen started playing with the ginormous sparkler. It was dangerous... but really really here.

No comments: