Today I took Kaitlynn, Kyra, Cassie and Kali to Chucky Cheeses... yup it was an experience. It was actually not bad at all. The only hard thing was keeping an eye on all of them. I was pretty lucky though because they are all pretty good listeners. You can be proud Paula, you raised some great kids. And it was so cute because when we got there we staked out a table and decided we would need two (Kaitlynn grabs for everything now). So the girls got their drinks and then played a few games while they waited for pizza. Then they ate a piece or two and then played some more. Then they came back and got something to drink and another bite or two and they played again. It went on like this all afternoon. We were there for just about three hours... but it went really fast. I know this sounds crazy but I think I might do it again sometime. I mean look at the pictures... who could say no to those faces? Miss Kaitlynn didn't make it though as you can see... passed right out... poor girl... too much excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment