Today one of my mothers life long dreams has come true...we went to the Circus parade in Milwaukee. I'm not kidding, its a pretty big deal (Google it). We had such a good time too. It was hot and sunny but every once in a while there was a cool breeze that came in off the lake. Mom, Dad, Kaitlynn and I got down to Milwaukee this morning around 1030 or so. The parade started at 130 so Bella and Mom and I went sightseeing around our bleachers. Dad decided to stay behind and save our seats, even though they were reserved. I guess people camp out overnight for this thing just to get good seats. I guess it makes sense. The parade is only put on every few years or so. The last one was in 2002 i think. Anyways, so us girls went to go see the Milwaukee Art Museum since it was so close. But being the very fiscally sound folks that we are, we chose just to check out the gift shop and the coffee bar. Like I said, it was pretty hot today so we actually put Kaitlynn in the fountain to cool off. SHE LOVED IT! It was pretty darn cold too... After killing a few hours we took our seats up in the bleachers by dad. And the parade was awesome. It is something that although Kaitlynn will not remember, I will never forget. Thanks mom and dad for giving me the opportunity to experience such awesome things!
No comments:
Post a Comment