So I am totally beat! This weekend at work I ran my butt off (literally lost 4 pounds) and finally earned what they are paying me :) I worked all night shifts: Thurs 8 hours and Fri, Sat and Sunday all 12 hour night shifts... with no real breaks... argh sick people! Anyways I have to apologize for the lack of posts but I really didnt have time to write any. And to boot, my camera adapter is broken so I have some really cute pictures that I cant even post for you... BOO! So as soon as I get it in the mail (Best Buy doesn't carry it anymore) I will definitely catch up on my posting (I hope). PS- just wanted to let everyone know that I am feeling awesome compared to a few weeks ago! I had to see four doctors and jab a cotton swb in my ear a few times (red swollen ears- infected wink wink) to get the antibiotic that I desperately needed/ or wanted whatever :) But yes I am have finally gotten organized and am picking up the slack and the house that I have let go for nearly three months. I have no idea how my family survived me being totally useless but I am back- WHOOT WHOOT! Monday night I got Kyra's room cleaned from top to bottom including going through all her closets and dressers and pulling out the clothes that don't or wont fit this summer- look out Paula its a big bag. Then I organized all her toys and pulled out the ones that she either has not played with for the past few years or the ones that little Bella will want shortly. After that I went and cleaned Kaitlynn's room and got it all organized so that at least if she gets to it she cant make a torrential mess... just a little one. SO that is how I spend 5 hours on Monday night, I kid you not (9pm-2am) and am sooooo glad I did it. The next stop is the laundry room and heating room. (We may need to have another rummage sale). PS- the sale we had in the end of April went really well. WE started setting up on Thursday and let people come up and take a look around. It actually turned out pretty well because we all made a few hundred dollars that day. Friday we ran it from 8-7ish and decided to break it down and not run on Saturday. It was an intelligent choice because it rained and rained and rained- and was cold- YUCK! Timmy was very proud of me though because I got (I think I counted 12) boxes of stuff ready to donate to our local charity. I only saved 4 boxes all together (I generalize of course) to try and sell this fall at AJ and Anna's Sale. Speaking of AJ and Anna- it is their Wedding shower this coming weekend over in Sparta and I am excited to see the family. I cant believe they get married in like two months (24th of July I think). My baby brother is all grown up... tear. I have to say that I could not have picked a better bride than Anna though, she is the best soon to be sister in law ever! AJ- you picked a good one :)


These are some pics that Paula took when we celebrated Easter that are just too cute!
1 comment:
I love both those pics. The one of Kyra looks like it could seriously be a senior-type picture.
Post a Comment