The oven is not on FYI :)
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Keeping Up
Kyra has come along this summer as far as helping out around the house. It is amazing what she can accomplish when she sets her mind to it. That is ofcourse if she has deemed it important or of value... just like her Daddy. I am still trying to get everyone to clean up after themselves but to no avail... I am not a maid people! Kyra's newest chore around the house is to help her Dad mow the lawn, which she hates. She will cry and moan and complain the entire time... not to mention grunting every chance she can to let you know that she doesn't like it. But after all is said and done, she does a pretty good job and is proud of herself. We made a chore list for in her room that she needs to get accomplished every morning before she does anything recreationally. Its not a hard list, pretty normal stuff that people do every day but for some reason she has a hard time staying focused and finishing something. This is not to say that she cant concentrate- she just doesn't think its important.
Bella Bean is doing a little exploring these days. The latest discovery is the drawer under the oven. At first I didn't think it was such a big deal and I actually let her "play" in it because I didn't see what harm it could do. Now though I have learned my own very important lesson that when the oven is on- the heating element gets hot and the drawer can burn little fingers- which it did. Not to bad luckily.. "Hot" and a few tears were the end of it... but mommies learn just like their babies do I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment