Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Due Date

Well today is my original due date to deliver the baby... and its not gonna happen. I am dilated to 2-3 and effaced but she is way too comfy in there to come out. I guess I really am made to carry babies. However I must say that I am now too big to keep working. I started my maternity leave today and I am glad because I really don't think that I would be able to get around the hospital very well anymore. Don't get me wrong- I have the want to work- just not the ability. So I guess its couch city for me- ya right! The good news is that if baby doesn't come on her own we are looking at induction on Saturday morning- so there definitely is an end in sight- whew!This is a picture of Bella patiently waiting on the couch with her monkey from Nana and her juice- what a ham!

No comments: