Thursday, September 23, 2010
First Doctors visit
We took Olivia into see the doctor because while we were at the hospital her Bilirubin levels were a bit high. Not so high that we had to put her under the light or the blanket but pretty close. So we went in to see our pediatrician to have a blood level taken- she did not like this. Luckily all the numbers were good so we were cleared to keep her at home with us- I don't know if I could handle giving her back at this point ;) We stopped by the store to pick up some Tylenol (ours is out of stock of course) and Bella really wanted to walk in with Timmy. I had no problem with this especially since I was still on the Tylenol 3 with codeine- so not much bothers me right now. That is except my back. While the anesthesiologist was putting in my epidural, he had to crunch through some vertebrae to get the sweet spot. At the time it hurt but I was in so much pain with the contractions I really didn't care much- now I do. Luckily I have a weeks worth of pain meds so I am going to take it easy and let Tim enjoy running around with Katie Bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment