
I have never seen Kaitlynn so sick- EVER. She had been feeling fine all morning and we were not ever aware that she was feeling "punky" (something my mom says) muntil after lunch at the Golden Corral. She woke up from her nap and wa super cuddlely. SO much so that I had Timmy take a piture because I hought it was super cute. That was until she started to projectile vommit- it was super gross and frankly a bit scary. I guess its alot different when someone is throwing up and when its a baby with spit up. Kaitlynn didn't know what to do either. he just looked at me with those big eyes and blew chunks all over the carpet in the living room. Luckily we were ready for round two and had her close to a bucket and a blanket. Round three though was out of left field as we though she was done but oh no- one last zinger for momma and the washing machine. I just cried right with her... it was a horrible feeling not being able to help your child and keep them safe. Luckily after a few hours and a call to ask a nurse and poison control miss Bella Bean was feeling much better. Turns out we are pretty sure she ate something that was bad at the buffet. Needless to say we will not be going there again anytime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment