Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 Months Old


Our little ORB (Olivia RoseMarie Bronander) is two months old today. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting up in the hospital with her and the family. Things sure have changed around here! It is definitely busier and I find that it takes me much longer to get going with the two girls. I had quite the list of things to get done while on maternity leave but it appears that I may not be able to accomplish the incredibly ambitious list… oh well, there are about 16 Saturdays until rummage season to get ready I guess. What I have learned with the addition of our new little princess is that nothing is as important as my girls- it was tough to get over the “need” to have things go my way- but I am starting to get better about it. I definitely find that I am more easy going because of it… still a control freak- but a more relaxed one (if there is such a thing). Miss Olivia went to the doctor today and got her first set of shots- she was not happy. However I do have to say that she did pretty well with it all considering. She weighed in at just under 12 pounds so we are growing steadily (8lbs at birth). She is right in the middle as far as the growth curve goes- generally 60% so we are moving along nicely. She started smiling this week too which is an awesome feeling for Tim and I. Now our little bambino is turning to our voices and smiles when she sees our faces- its great! I have been trying to figure out what her nicknames will be (like we have done with Kaitlynn) it’s just a little tougher with her because she is so new. Bella calls her “Via” which I like very much. I have also been trying out “Livi” and “Rosie”- We shall see.

No comments: