Toothbrush

Kaitlynn LOVES to brush her teeth. Actually I am not sure if it is the brushing she likes or the toothpaste- either way every day she goes into the bathroom drawer and pulls out her little bear toothpaste and asked for her brush. It so cute to see her just hanging out in the living room, watching her Diego or Dora and brushing her teeth. Once in a while I worry that she will wear off her enamel but the more I watch her it seems that she is just biting on the bristles. Which I guess is okay since she is teething again and I bet it feels pretty good on her gums. It’s funny though because I just recently had to go to Target and buy a four pack of toothbrushes because she went through a few already. Who would have thought that she would love a toothbrush- now if I could only get her to give up the NUK.
No comments:
Post a Comment