TOO CUTE!! I didn't laugh at her at all, until she fell on the floor at the end. Is that part of the dance? I did also like the part where Bella tried to join her. SUPER JOB KYRA!! Dance like you mean it.
OMG!!! That is so great! Kyra looks awesome! So does little Kaitlynn! I totally got Just Dance 2 (Andrew and I had so much fun playing it that last last Christmas). I'm using it as my new workout routine... way more fun than the treadmill!
3 comments:
TOO CUTE!!
I didn't laugh at her at all, until she fell on the floor at the end. Is that part of the dance?
I did also like the part where Bella tried to join her.
SUPER JOB KYRA!! Dance like you mean it.
OMG!!! That is so great! Kyra looks awesome! So does little Kaitlynn! I totally got Just Dance 2 (Andrew and I had so much fun playing it that last last Christmas). I'm using it as my new workout routine... way more fun than the treadmill!
I totally agree... I cant believe how hard it really is to dance like they do!
Post a Comment