
Happy Birthday to me! I am 29 years old this year and looking forward to all the awesomeness that is bound to come my way. Last night when I got home I was greeted with these beautiful roses on my table- he does love me! Its so funny because my birthday is not long after Valentine’s day but I always tell him that it is silly to spend 30 dollars for a dozen roses when two weeks later they are only 15.00 He agrees and always surprises me with something different, although my favorite are the yellow roses that turn red at the ends. Kaitlynn was creative with her gift giving this year- she helped me by giving her wood floor a facelift- literally. When Bella was little we had to be careful not to leave any baby powder on the changing table because she has always been fascinated with how it comes out- many floors cleaned that year. Today was no different, infact she emptied an entire bottle onto the girl’s floor… eeesh. So I got to spend some time on my birthday doing what I like best - CLEANING! (This is heavy sarcasm for those of you who don’t know me).

I got lots of Birthday cards in the mail and even some lottery scratch off tickets (thanks Bruce and Barb) which I won 6 bucks on- Woo Hoo! My house was clean when I got home from work at 11pm and I decided that the rest of my birthday celebration would have to wait until our vacation later this month… My cousin Miss Jennifer Jo is getting married this March so we are all headed down to Austin Texas for the festivities… its gonna be a great year- I know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment