Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mr. Yuck!

Let this be a warning to all of you to STAY AWAY! Yes we at the Bronander house are sick - all of us - except Tim. Well I guess he is the least sick so that makes him care taker. This weekend I was at work and just not feeling well. My throat hurt and my neck was swollen which made it hard to breathe and swallow. I knew I had the start of a cold- I did not know that I also had strep throat. YUCK! Lucky for us Bella was spending the night at my parents house Saturday so that when I got home Sunday morning she wasn't home to play with. And as it turns out, Tim's parents were awesome and took her Sunday over night because I was still contagious. Let me tell you- it was hard not to give my chubby Livi baby kisses on her chunk-o cheeks but I managed not to. I slept on the living room floor though because I didn't want to get Tim or the baby sick which in hind sight as a little rough. Lucky for me I was so sick at the time that I really didn't care at all. After 24 hours were up Kaitlynn came home with a runny nose and pink little cheeks anyway so who is to say she wasn't sick to begin with. Hopefully we didn't get my parents or Timmy's parents sick too... Whoops! All I know is that it is now a few days from when we leave and all the Bronander girls are sick with colds... even the babers. Poor Timmy- this whole flying experience should go just swell.

No comments: